Sunday 21 January 2018

2018.

Time flies, doesn't it? 

There have been multiple times where I draft out a blog post or 2 in my head, but then never get around to actually writing them. Is it laziness, or fear? I'm not so sure. 

Although, I am glad that Blogger is still around, and I still have this relatively safe space that I call my own on the Internet. I know it's funny thinking why I'm writing all these thoughts out on the Internet when you can do that on a diary as well but sometimes, I find it just so much easier to type everything out rather than writing it down... And I guess there's also the ease of simply typing and deleting typos, thoughts, etc. 

I do have 1 post in my draft I hope to work on soon. And also 2 more in my head. I'll probably put the main key points down as drafts and then come back to it as soon as I can, or when I can find some proper head space to write it all out. 

Til then, we'll do a short recap here: it's been 2 years, I've switched jobs, I've been therapise-d, i'm trying to move on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment