Tuesday 6 January 2015

Happier Things

So.... I was talking to my friend of mine. We were talking for a REALLY long time... And then, we stumbled upon a conversation about my blog.
She mentioned about how I should blog about happier things in my life so maybe I'll try to do that. To be able to look back and go, hey yeah, that DID happen to me and that made me smile!
Instead of all my constantly sad and long posts.

So I shall try to do that more often this year! (As I sit on my sofa, eating cookie butter and blogging at 1.30AM).

Anyway, I guess the good things so far have been youth camp and the new year's...?
Youth camp was really good for me, faith-wise.
I think 2014 really had me go on a roller-coaster with God and I think even now I still am on that roller-coaster but the camp really reminded me that He is always there and everything. It was really good to be able to just hear Him clearly again. It's been too foggy for too long.
I really want to be able to continuously do devotion this year. I need to be consistent!!!!

So yes.
And then New Year's. We spent it at JK's house again this year, and I really had fun (smile).

So yup!
I'll try to blog more often now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment