Monday 5 January 2015

2015

2015 IS HERE YOU GUYS. WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?

I know I haven't updated much (at all) this past year but AT LEAST I STILL REMEMBER THAT I OWN A FREAKING BLOG.

2014 has been the craziest year OF MY LIFE. When I say that, I am not exaggerating, truly.

I had to juggle like 4-5 commitments at once and it really was very overwhelming. I'll be coming home and falling asleep because I just couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

It's really quite crazy, looking back, and seeing how much I juggled and how amazing it was to have so many people by my side cheering me on and helping me.

At the same time, it was definitely a roller coaster of emotions in 2014. My grandma passed away, and my cousin got married and I never felt more confused with my emotions.

I definitely have not cried as much over the years until 2014.

I wish I could talk more on 2014, but right now I really don't feel like reminiscing. 2015 is here, and I feel slightly more ready to take on the year, as compared to me going into 2014.

I think as the week passes, I will take some time to really write about 2014 but now, 2015 is here and I'm going to go into my third year of poly, going to go for internship and then graduate next year in 2016.
Time is passing, but I'm pretty excited.

See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment