Monday 15 September 2014

EBTB

I'm back!!

I can't sleep due to jet lag so... Here's an update.

So the past few months, Stage has been working hard to put up a play. It was an adaptation of a play written by a local playwright.

The journey of it was shaky. From beginning to end. I'm gonna be honest here. I had genuine concerns that it would fail and up to the final day, I still had those concerns.

Honestly, we dove straight into doing this play but we all had very little or no background at all and it was absolutely overwhelming and very scary. I still can't believe that we pulled it off.

But I think overall, I have really learnt how to be team player through this play. There were so many challenges and obstacles to overcome and there was even a time where I snapped at my team which was really bad of me but then sometimes, I felt like some people just were not taking it as seriously and they don't seem to understand what a risk we are taking with this play and it got very frustrating.

Oh well, in the end, everyone worked together and we pulled through!

I honestly don't think it was as successful as 112 but then again, we were working with a lot of things against us.

So many things were against us, it was quite unbelievable. However, I am not going to talk about it because just remembering it again makes me want to kill myself.

So there. EBTB is over.

Time for Scarefest!

No comments:

Post a Comment