Sunday 11 May 2014

Travelling

I've always loved travelling. 
I think it's cause my first flight was when I was a month old to Bangkok, Thailand. Since then, I've never really stopped. While people complain about long flights, I treasure them. They get me pumped up because I'm HEADING TO ANOTHER COUNTRY. Like, is that not the most amazing thing?? 
Technology is amazing. 

Anyway, I really want to travel Europe when I graduate. I always tell people I want to go by myself, and they just get really weirded out but I really do. 
I think sometimes it's really necessary to move around by yourself. To reflect, to enjoy, to treasure and to appreciate everything around you without company. 

Well, you'll always have someone for company (Whispers: It's God). 

I am trying to save up to go to Europe when I graduate. On a backpacking trip. Hopefully that will succeed. 
I think it would be amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment